Working at the CBA
Benefits of the CBA
- Free parking
- Supportive management team
- Generous training budget
- Emphasis on cross-training
- One block from light rail
- Less than five minutes from downtown
- One mile from Arden Fair Mall
- Conveniently located near Costco
What the Employees Say:
- "The CBA is small enough to know your co-workers, yet large enough for advancement opportunities."
- "The CBA has a relaxed atmosphere where employees are treated fairly and are valued. Employees... feel empowered to contribute to the success of the organization and are recognized for their efforts."
- "Many opportunities to get involved with projects and activities... always opportunities to learn new subjects and gain new skills... more of a family or team environment than many other offices."
- "Great 'teamwork' environment and a commitment to excellence."
- Current Job Vacancies at CBA
- State Hiring Process
- FAQs About State Hiring Process
- State Application
Download the State Application (STD 678) form in PDF format or complete the online application on the CalHR website at www.jobs.ca.gov under the "My Profile" tab. Applications may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:California Board of Accountancy
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 250
Sacramento, CA 95815-3832
For questions, please contact:
Terri Dobson - (916) 561-1783