Working at the CBA
Benefits of the CBA
- Free parking
- Supportive management team
- Generous training budget
- Emphasis on cross-training
- Conveniently located near RT bus stops
- Easy access to I-5
- On-site deli and fitness center
- Close proximity to various eateries
What the Employees Say:
- "The CBA is small enough to know your co-workers, yet large enough for advancement opportunities."
- "The CBA has a relaxed atmosphere where employees are treated fairly and are valued. Employees... feel empowered to contribute to the success of the organization and are recognized for their efforts."
- "Many opportunities to get involved with projects and activities... always opportunities to learn new subjects and gain new skills... more of a family or team environment than many other offices."
- "Great 'teamwork' environment and a commitment to excellence."
- Current Job Vacancies at CBA
- State Hiring Process
- FAQs About State Hiring Process
Applications are accepted electronically through CalHR's CalCareer account. To set up a CalCareer account, go to https://jobs.ca.gov.
The CBA is located at: 2450 Venture Oaks Way, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-3291
For questions, please contact:
Terri Dobson - (916) 561-1783
Julia Gaston - (916) 561-1785
Assistant Personnel Liaison