Working at the CBA
The CBA is a small, "special funded" organization of approximately 80 staff, focusing on the licensing and regulation of Certified Public Accountants. As a team-oriented group, every employee has the opportunity to make a difference.
Benefits of the CBA:
- Free Parking
- Supportive Management Team
- Generous Training Budget
- Emphasis on Cross-Training
- One Block from Light Rail
- Less than 5 Minutes from Downtown
- One Mile from Arden Fair Mall
- Free Workout Facility on Premises
- Conveniently located near Costco
What the Employees Say:
- "The CBA is small enough to know your co-workers, yet large enough for advancement opportunities."
- "The CBA has a relaxed atmosphere where employees are treated fairly and are valued. Employees...feel empowered to contribute to the success of the organization and are recognized for their efforts."
- "...so many opportunities to get involved with projects and activities...always opportunities to learn new subjects and gain new skills...more of a family or team environment than many other offices."
- "Great 'teamwork' environment and a commitment to excellence."
Current Job Vacancies at CBA (Job Information and Duty Statements Available)
Download the State Application (STD 678) form in PDF format or complete the online application on the State Personnel Board Web site. Applications may be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
California Board of Accountancy
2000 Evergreen Street, Suite 250
Sacramento, Ca 95815-3832
For questions, please contact:
Terri Dobson - (916) 561-1783
Barbara Coleman - (916) 561-1785
Assistant Personnel Liaison