Welcome to the California State Athletic Commission
The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) regulates professional and amateur boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts throughout the State by licensing all participants and supervising the events.
The Commission is dedicated to the health, safety and welfare of participants in regulated competitive sporting events, through ethical and professional service.
California is the premier model for the safety and fairness of regulated sporting events.
- CSAC Inspector Training Class for Northern California Athletic Inspectors – December 11, 2013
- CSAC Inspector Training Class for Southern and Central Athletic Inspectors – December 7, 2013
- Stakeholders Meeting - November 12, 2013
- The California State Athletic Commission is now accepting applications for Athletic Inspectors - August 23, 2013
- Cease and Desist for all Youth Pankration until further notice - July 12, 2013
- Athletic Inspectors Training Status - July 11, 2013
- Pankration Subcommittee Upcoming Meeting - July 22, 2013
- Inspectors Training Class - June 30, 2013
- Professional Boxer's Pension Plan Brochure - May 1, 2013
- Inspectors Training Class for South and Central Athletic Inspectors - June 9, 2013
- Federal Identification Card Procedure for Boxers
- MMA Officials Training - January 12, 2013
- Inspector Training for Northern California Inspectors - January 12, 2013
- Boxing Officials Training - January 20, 2013
- Inspector Training - December 16, 2012
- Last Inspector Training Session Attendees - SOCAL 12/16/2012
- ALERT-Potential License Denial or Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes