Skip to Main Content
California Board of Accountancy

New! Send in Transcripts with your Application

The CBA is now accepting official transcripts and foreign evaluations sent in with your examination remittance form and CPA license application. These official documents must be in the original envelope sealed by the U.S. educational institution or foreign education evaluation service provider. The CBA anticipates this new option for sending in transcripts and evaluations will expedite the CBA’s processing time of your application.

IMPORTANT: All required coursework and degree conferral must be shown on official transcripts and/or evaluations. Prior to requesting official transcript(s), please confirm with your school that your conferred baccalaureate degree has been posted.

Connect with the CBA

Social Network CBA Linkedin CBA Twitter CBA Facebook

California Government