Acupuncture Board E-Mail Notification List
The Board uses this general notification list to notify anyone who is interested in receiving e-mail alerts about major updates to the Board's web site and major Board activities. For example, this includes when:
- Regulations are implemented or released for public comment.
- Board newsletters are published.
- Agendas about public meetings are released.
- Questions and answers about new laws are added.
- Board actions from Board meetings are available.
There is no charge for this service. You as the subscriber are responsible for keeping your e-mail address current.