- Information for Military Personnel and Their Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Suggestion Box!
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Become a Disaster Healthcare Volunteer!
- OT Practice Act
- Verify a License
- Join Our Mailing List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Other Useful Links
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Occupational Therapy Association of California (OTAC)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Department of Consumer Affairs
Board of Occupational Therapy E-Mail Notification List
If you would like to subscribe or unsubscribe to the Board of Occupational Therapy e-mail alerts regarding any of the topics below, check the box(es) for each topic you are interested in, specify if you are subscribing or unsubscribing, enter your email address, and click on the "Submit" button.
NOTE: To confirm your identity, an e-mail message requesting confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provide. Please follow the instructions in that message. Please also note that it is your obligation to keep your e-mail address current on this list.
All fields are required.
Please select from the following topics:
There is no charge for this service.