- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Online License Verification
- License Fingerprint FAQ
- Decisions Pending and Opportunity for Public Participation
- Board Meetings
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mandatory Reporting
- Expert Witness Recruitment
- Disciplinary Guidelines
- Consumer Complaint Act of 1997
- PRN Newsletter
- Join Our Email List
- NCSBN - Recruiting NCLEX Item Development Volunteers
- Contact Us
Online License Renewal Payment
Are you Eligible to submit an online license renewal payment?
Please answer the following questions to determine if you are eligible to submit an online license renewal payment. Submitting an online license renewal payment without meeting all of the eligibility requirements will delay the processing of your renewal. If you are eligible, you will be directed to the Official Payments Corporation (OPC) website to submit your license renewal payment. Your payment will be processed by OPC and will take approximately 2-3 business days.
OPC will charge a $1.00 convenience fee to process a license renewal payment online.
BEFORE YOU PROCEED:
- It is VERY IMPORTANT you report your correct license number because the online payment system will not validate the information you provide. Submitting a renewal payment with incorrect information WILL DELAY the processing of your license renewal. If you do not know your license number or need to verify your license expiration date, refer to the Board's Online License Verification to locate this information.
- Please verify that the address listed on your renewal notice is current. Your license will be mailed to the wrong location if your address of record is not current. The fee for a duplicate license is twenty-five dollars ($25) for vocational nurses and twenty dollars ($20) for psychiatric technicians..
- If you recently mailed a payment for this license renewal, please allow sufficient processing time before submitting a second renewal payment. If you proceed with submitting a second renewal payment, be advised that the refund processing time is approximately 10 – 12 weeks.
Please Answer the following questions: