- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Approved Ticket Printers
- All Forms
- Commission Meetings
- Event Schedules
- Press Releases
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Identification Card Information
- Pending Decisions and Opportunities
- Past Box Offices
- Prohibited Substances
- Report Illegal Events "Smokers"
- Ringside Physicians
- Seconds List
- All Events Officials' Pay Scale
- Join the CSAC Subscriber List
Welcome to the California State Athletic Commission
The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) regulates professional and amateur boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts throughout the State by licensing all participants and supervising the events.
The Commission is dedicated to the health, safety and welfare of participants in regulated competitive sporting events, through ethical and professional service.
California is the premier model for the safety and fairness of regulated sporting events.
- Northern California Athletic Inspector Training - July 14, 2014
- Pankration Report with Attachments - June 23, 2014
- Pankration Subcommittee Meeting (Teleconference) - June 23, 2014
- CSAC Arbitration Decision: Andre Ward vs. Goossen Tutor Promotions, LLC - April 29, 2014
- CSAC Arbitration Decision: Ronda Rousey vs. Fight Tribe Management, LLC - April 3, 2014
- Cease and Desist for all Youth Pankration until further notice - July 12, 2013
- Professional Boxer's Pension Plan Brochure - May 1, 2013
- Federal Identification Card Procedure for Boxers
- ALERT-Potential License Denial or Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes