- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Approved Ticket Printers
- All Forms
- Commission Meetings
- Event Schedules
- Press Releases
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Identification Card Information
- Pending Decisions and Opportunities
- Past Box Offices
- Prohibited Substances
- Report Illegal Events "Smokers"
- Ringside Physicians
- Seconds List
- All Events Officials' Pay Scale
- Join the CSAC Subscriber List
Welcome to the California State Athletic Commission
The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) regulates professional and amateur boxing, kickboxing and mixed martial arts throughout the State by licensing all participants and supervising the events.
The Commission is dedicated to the health, safety and welfare of participants in regulated competitive sporting events, through ethical and professional service.
California is the premier model for the safety and fairness of regulated sporting events.
- Youth Pankration Delegation Letter - September 2014
- Officials Training NOTICE - September 28, 2014
- Information for becoming a participant of the Professional Fighters Brain Health Study
- Teleconference Commission Meeting Agenda - September 3, 2014
- Professional Boxer's Pension Plan Brochure - May 1, 2013
- Federal Identification Card Procedure for Boxers
- ALERT-Potential License Denial or Suspension for Failure to Pay Taxes