The Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) remains committed to supporting consumers, licensees, applicants, and stakeholders throughout the pandemic by maintaining the delivery of our programs and services. DCA is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it evolves and as California continues to respond, while coordinating with state and local agencies, and our partners to protect the health of all Californians.
Updated COVID-19 Booster Vaccinations Now Available
You can now get an updated Moderna or Pfizer booster that improves your protection against Omicron variants. See if you're eligible and schedule your appointment. Find COVID-19 boosters: https://www.vaccines.gov.
Who Can Get Vaccinated
Any Californian aged 6 months and older can get vaccinated, for free.
Your immigration or insurance status does not matter. No one will ask about your immigration status when you get vaccinated.
California’s COVID-19 website with vaccine and booster information is available here
How to Get Vaccinated
My turn: Check myturn.ca.gov or call (833) 422-4255 to book an appointment or find a walk-in site near you.
Vaccines.gov: Use the CDC’s Vaccines.gov to book an appointment or find a walk-in site near you.
Notice Regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Administration
As the COVID-19 vaccines are distributed, the Department of Consumer Affairs is supporting the State’s effort to ensure that all providers follow the standards for allocating and administering COVID-19 vaccines. In particular, healing arts licensees must adhere to the current federal and state prioritization standards for allocating and administering COVID-19 vaccines in phases. The standards are available on the California Department of Public Health’s website at the following link: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Drafting-Guidelines-Workgroup.aspx
For more information, please see the Vaccine Distribution Guidance document.
- 2020 Small Business Resources - State Treasurer's Office
- CA COVID-19 Rent Relief
- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from COVID-19
- California Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 Website
- California Health Corps
- CDPH “How to Become A Volunteer COVID-19 Vaccinator” archived webinar and slides (3/18/21)
- CDPH Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings
- DCA/MBC/BOP: Improper Prescriptions Related to COVID-19 Treatment
- FEMA COVID-19 Funeral Assistance Information
- Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) COVID-19 Information
- Guidance Relating to Non-Discrimination in Medical Treatment for Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- SMARTER Plan