Board of Pharmacy's E-Mail Notification List
If you are registering an email account for a single licensed facility or as an individual please use the online registration field toward the bottom of this page by clicking on “Board of Pharmacy – E-mail Notification List”, enter your email address, enter the text found in the image, and click the “Submit” button.
Notice: Pursuant to Business and Professions Code (B&P) section 4013, California law requires any facility licensed by the board to join the board’s e-mail notification list within 60 days of obtaining a license or at the time of license renewal.
An owner/company may use the E-Mail Notification from Centralized Owner/Company form to comply with this law by subscribing a single e-mail address to the board’s e-mail notification list, where the owner/company receives an electronic notification from the board, then immediately transmits electronic notice of the same notification to all of its licensed facilities (this is also authorized by B&P section 4013).
Individuals may sign up to receive these notifications below.
The board uses the general notification list to notify anyone who is interested in receiving e-mail alerts about major updates to the board's Web site and major board activities; for example, when:
- Regulations are implemented or released for public comment.
- Board newsletters are published.
- Agendas about public meetings are released.
- Questions and answers about new laws are added.
- Board actions from board meetings are available.
- Drug recalls have occurred.
There is no charge for this service. You as the subscriber are responsible for keeping your e-mail address current.
* SB 821 § 4013 (a) Any facility licensed by the board shall join the board's e-mail notification list within 60 days of obtaining a license or at the time of license renewal. (b) Any facility licensed by the board shall update its e-mail address with the board's e-mail notification list within 30 days of a change in the facility's e-mail address. (c) This section shall become operative on July 1, 2010.