- Online payment - For license renewal only (CPA/PA, Corporations, and Partnerships)
- Personal check, cashier's check, or money order - Must be written in US dollars, drawn from a US bank account and must have a 9-digit routing number. Fees are payable to the California Board of Accountancy.
- Foreign cashier’s check or money order - Must be more than $200 US dollars.
- If you already submitted a foreign cashier's check or money order for an amount less than $200 US dollars, the Cashiering Unit will contact you to arrange an alternate form of payment.
- Wire Transfer - Contact the CBA for additional information. Additional fees to perform this transaction may apply and are the responsibility of the licensee/applicant.
- Cash - Do not send cash through the mail as it cannot be tracked.
Questions regarding refund of fees should be directed to the California Board of Accountancy at (916) 561-1700.
Should you have further questions regarding payment options, please contact the CBA’s Cashiering Unit at email@example.com
|Biennial License Renewal (CPA/PA, Corporation, and Partnership)||$120|
|Applies to all license renewals postmarked after the license expiration date.|