- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Approved Ticket Printers
- All Forms
- Commission Meetings
- Event Schedules
- Press Releases
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Identification Card Information
- Pending Decisions and Opportunities
- Past Box Offices
- Prohibited Substances
- Report Illegal Events "Smokers"
- Ringside Physicians
- All Events Officials' Pay Scale
- Join the CSAC Subscriber List
Sections 337b Through 414a
Sporting Events; Offering or Attemptingto Bribe Player; Punishment.
Sporting Events; Player Accepting or Attempting to Accept Bribe; Punishment.
Sporting Events; Offer or Attempt to Bribe Official; Punishment.
Boxing; Prohibition; Aiding or Abetting; Wagering; Punishment; Authorizing and Regulation of Amateur Boxing Exhibitions.
Boxing; Spectator at Prohibited Exhibition; Proceedings to Prevent Contemplated Exhibition; Undertaking.
Leaving State to Evade Boxing Law.
Boxing; Witnesses; Self Incrimination; Accomplice.