How To Submit A Complaint

Write, call, or follow the link below if you have a specific complaint regarding a violation of the written operating procedures of a state-certified arbitration program. Contact the appropriate third-party arbitration program to receive a free copy of its written operating procedures. (Note that there may be a charge if you did not file for arbitration.)


Note: If you wish to submit an inquiry or a complaint that is unrelated to a state-certified arbitration program, please click on one of the links below.